Monday, November 13, 2006

Field Trip to the Zoo

On Friday Johnny's class went on a field trip to the zoo. It was so fun to pack both our lunches and get to ride on the school bus with him and all his friends! It was a really fun zoo and I just wanted to post these pictures I took of him and his friend, Benjamin. He has such a fun class, the kids are all so sweet and so cute. All the kids got a fun poster to color from the zoo, which is what they're holding up in the picture. We're really excited that it has cooled down enough to spend more time outside. We're sorry for all of you that are suffering in the cold weather while we are enjoying our winter of 85 degree weather!


3 comments:

Diana said...

It is absolutely incredible how much Johnny looks like John! He's adorable.

Anonymous said...

sure looks beautiful there. We now have over a foot of the pretty white stuff. I love looking at the pictures they are so cute.
Amber

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Happy Birthday Johnny. I love seeing your pictures. You are a handsome fellow. How fun to go to the zoo with your mom! And how fun to have such nice friends to go to school with. We sure love you. We can hardly wait to see you next week. Love you so much.