The kids got out of school early last Wednesday so I called a few of my friends and we all went to lunch at McDonald's and the zoo. It was 87 degrees that day and we had a good time enjoying the sunshine! Our time here is winding down quickly and we're not ready to go and leave our friends here. The kids have made such sweet friends, as have I, and I'm so grateful and we'll miss them so much. I wish I had more pictures of the actual zoo, but with 11 kids there, I think we were the zoo!








2 comments:
I'm so happy you guys have made such good friends over there, it must really help. Looks like a lot of fun at your zoo. (We're a little hesitant to visit our zoo these days. A couple weeks ago there was a zoo keeper mauled to death by a jaguar while visitors watched-wouldn't that be awful!). Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!
How fun to go to the zoo with your friends. You'll have such good memories of Tucson. We're happy you're excited to come back but it will be bittersweet when it comes time to leave. We love you all so much. See you soon.
Post a Comment