Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What kind of flower are you??


I am a
Sunflower


What Flower
Are You?





One of my friends had this posted on her blog and I thought it would be fun so I went ahead and took it. The results are flattering saying, "When your friends think smile, they think of you. There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human." Maybe I lied too much on the test answers! Take it and see what kind of flower you are!

3 comments:

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

It was fun. Mine said I was a snapdragon. I was as honest as I could be but this is what it said -(Who could they be talking about?)"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."
Anyway it was fun to do. Thanks Mindy.

Honey said...

I got that one too (the 2nd time I did it...)! The first time I got the Canna flower that said something along the lines of standing up for what I believe in and that I am proud of myself and my accomplishments and let people know that. I didn't like that one so I did it again. :) Is that cheating....?

Allie and Spencer said...

Hey Mindy! I always look at your blog- your kids are so cute and have grown so much! have a great day!