Friday, July 06, 2007

Happy 4th of July!






It was an interesting change being back in Utah for the 4th of July as opposed to last year in Tucson. I don't know if patriotism runs that far south in the country! We had a great day spending time with the family we've missed so much since being so far away. We went and saw Ratatoullie, and we all loved it! We also enjoyed a BBQ and loved relaxing and visiting with each other. Josie has had a hard time transitioning from the move and is also punishing me for leaving her for a week by acting as cranky as can be and not letting me even leave the room without her; but when she was swimming outside with her cousin Blake, she was the happiest I'd seen her in a week! The fireworks show that Uncle Ben put on that night was very entertaining, the kids loved it! And the adults loved watching Independence Day afterwards outside on the projecter. We made lots of good memories and we're looking forward to many more holidays to spend with our families!

7 comments:

Diana said...

Yea! You're back. I'm glad your move went well. I didn't even bother to take pictures of my California stuff--we'll be back in October and I suppose that will have to be on the agenda. It's such a great idea. I love Maggie's new hair cut. Your kids just keep growing. No fair! And I haven't been able to find that book--not at the library and since I just bought Marc a camelbak for his big hike up pike's peak tomorrow, I have to wait for some more money to buy it. Oh well, it's on my long wish list now.

Charisse said...

We are happy you guys are back in utah! Blake had such a great time with josie in the pool!

Lexie said...

We're so excited to see you guys now that your'e back. Hopefully we can plan a trip to the pool soon!

Honey said...

Mags, what cute hair! All your kids look so cute. We are so happy that you're back and closer. We can't wait to see you guys!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

We're so happy you've come back. It's been so fun to have all of you here. Such darling kids. We hope you are having fun in Idaho. We're excited to see you again. Love you.

Jeannie Barclay said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Cute pictures. We are so glad your back.

Kendra said...

When I pull up your blog now everything is in spanish:) I think it's hillarious. Your kids look like they have grown up so much. Did you cut Maggie's hair? It looks so cute. Our new number is 919-621-5093. I can't wait to talk!!!