My kids love to HUNT for their treats! I should scatter them around the house and make them look for them everytime they ask for one! We had our Easter hunt at a park near Jess 'n Jordan's house, they were good egg hiders! The kids LOVED it, they're at that perfect age. We had a perfect Easter Day including a great church program, yummy Easter dinner, a fun hunt for candy, followed by a scavenger hunt for a bigger treat. Jessica's kitty was tormented lots and lots by Josie, and was probably happy to see her go, and we ended the day by watching The Sound of Music. Everyone was burnt out by bed-time and we all fell right asleep back at our hotel!
Kewpie
2 days ago




7 comments:
Great pics! I first thought you were talking about the Barclays, but then caught on with St. George. Duh. I think warm weather makes everything better. Come on Spring!! Glad you had a fun Easter.
Your Easter pictures are so cute! I love Maggie and Josie in their cute dresses and bows. How do you like this change we've had from Spring back to Winter? Did you get it as bad as we did? We got about 5 inches of snow, and the sun's just now starting to come out and melt it!
I was like Honey, and was totally confused with the Barclays. Cute pictures! We are sorry we couldn't make it up there to see you. Eric had so much to do. Love you guys!
What cute little people you have. You guys look like you had a ton of fun for Easter. I loved the face painting. How fun to be able to go to St George and enjoy some warm weather and Family!
Such cute kiddies! I hope our warm weather finally comes and stays soon too! It was freezing @ G&G Livingstone's egg hunt!
I bet you loved the warm weather!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love your family pictue!!
The kids are so cute! It looks so warm in the pictures! I'm definitely ready for the warmer weather to stay around longer than a day. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment