Last week Maggie and I were able to go to Disney Princesses On Ice with some of our friends. It was so fun and exciting and amazing! It was ALMOST as exciting as seeing the princesses at Disneyland. We had excellent seats and I wish I had pictures of the awe on Maggie's face as she sat at the edge of her seat! Most of the little girls were dressed up in their pretty princess dresses and Maggie was amazed that I let her leave the house in her dress-up and let her wear her special tiara out to dinner and to the show! She loved it and next time we know that Josie will love it too. It was a special night and I'm glad we got to share it together!
Kewpie
2 days ago




11 comments:
How fun! Disney knows how to do it, don't they?
Oh how fun! They came to Vegas in January. When Ashley is older and we can afford it we will definitely go! How was your race on Saturday?
We had a blast at your house. Just yesterday(Sunday) Ethan said lets invite John and Mindy to our house and tell them to bring their wii and that dance game. So we'll have to come back for another party! I think it would be fun to have an adult party and have dance offs.
`Congrats to my little brother. All your hard work and family's sacrifice has come to an end. I am so happy for you guys.
The princess on ice looks so wonderful my Sydney and Sicily would of loved it. Love ya!
Was Josie so sad? My kids think that they get to do everything together. One gets an invite to a bday party or over to a friends house and they all think they get to go. Looks like a fun night.
I'm glad you guys had fun! I was sad we didn't have tickets to go the next night too. You look so cute.
what a fun night!!
By the way the bread was GONE about 2 hours after you brought it by....yummy!
thanks again your a sweetie!
Looks like a fun night out!
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad to hear that you both had a fun time. I'll have to take Abby next year!
That's so funny because we went to that same show last Friday. My kids loved it!
Hey Mindy, I don't know how busy you are today, or if you will get this but we don't think we will make it to St. George on Sat. Eric is getting stressed about how much studying he has left to do and I have to do a bunch of primary stuff. So I hope you don't feel bad that we won't be able to go. But we will definitely have to come another time! I will give you a call later. Love you guys!
I didn't know you had a blog! Check mine out too. I need to call you anyway about sunday...are you ready? ;)
Post a Comment