This is one of the best books I've read in a long time. Once I started, I couldn't put it down-- and my heart raced through most of the book it was so intense! I am kind of sad it's over, I tried to drag it out as long as I could. If anyone needs a good book recommendation, this is worth picking up! And I own this copy if you'd like to borrow it. I tried to get it from the library but they didn't carry it in our teeny, tiny local library. So, you're welcome to borrow it from me!
Kewpie
2 days ago




3 comments:
I so want to read this book. I am a nerd and read Stephenie Meyers web often and she totally recommended this one. I am glad that you read it and loved it. Now 2 people have said that it is great!
Are you ready to sew yet!?
Sounds great. I love your family picture, you guys are so good to do them so often. Glad you had a fun Christmas.
I just finished that book a couple weeks ago - I second your recommendation. A very good read, but frustrated at having to wait for a sequel to come out!
Post a Comment