Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Mother's LOVE ...

A Mother shows her love many different ways. This morning my Mother showed her love by getting up at 4:00 a.m. in
the FrEeZiNg cold and waiting in
line for FOUR hours so I could see HIM:




He is doing a bunch of concerts all over the country in random places and it just so happens that he's going to IDAHO FALLS!
I am bursting with excitement! I love him so much I may name my next child "ARCHIE" after him! So I'm looking forward to March so that my Mom and I can go squeal like 12-year-old girls at his concert!

9 comments:

Jeannie Barclay said...

Sweet, I have some neighbors that would love to go with you.

Kimberly said...

You, Eliza and Christy are so funny about your obsession with David. It's too funny!

Amber said...

I am so jealous! I tried to get tickets but they were all sold out. You have a great Mom!

Eliza said...

How fun! I'm just waiting for the announcements for Utah and I'll be all over that.

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

You have the best Mom ever! Happy B-day Josie too.

Mindy Burns said...

I don't know if I can be your friend anymore....:) J/K You crack me up- NKOTB and now Archuleta? You are one wild girl! :) I have to admit I love David Cook- I guess I just can't swoon over a 17 year old boy- he's just a kid! Your mom is super awesome and I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Springer Splatter said...

Moms are the best!

Will you still come with "us" when he comes to Utah...It won't be the same without you!

I know just how crazy you get for the "boys" you love!

Ranay said...

My mom and sister are going also! They'll squeal right along with you!

Sarah said...

Mindy you are hilarious!! Sounds like you and your mom will have a blast! Thanks for your sweet comment....we are excited!