Wednesday, January 21, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things ...


1) This new mascara makes me really happy. I have tried so many different kinds, never finding one I really LOVE, but I LOVE this! It really doesn't clump just like it says, and (shame on me) I don't wash my face at night, and it doesn't come off until I wash it because it really is tube-like!



2)John got me this for Christmas, proof that he really does pay attention, and it has been amazing. I could never go back! It's called the Gypsy Gripper and fabric cutting just got easier!



3) My electric blanket died awhile ago and so much to John's delight, I've been coming to bed in my sweats, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and slipper socks. I HATE to be cold in bed! So the other night we went and bought me a heated mattress pad, and now I don't want to get out of bed in the morning!

6 comments:

Honey said...

Fun Stuff! I don't wash my face at night either.. and it is so hard to find GOOD mascara! I love that gripper on the ruler. My ruler slides away ALL THE TIME as I push the cutter along. I'm surprised I haven't cut my fingers yet.

Jennifer M said...

Thanks for the tips--I'll be trying that mascara soon.

Shauni said...

I think I need to try that Gypsy gripper--looks like a great idea!

Williams Family said...

I can never find a mascara I love either. I'll have to try it!!! I love it when people post their favorite things. It's always good to know!!

Christina said...

Mindi, Sorry I don't post much, but I'm giving you an award. See my blog for all the fun details.

Amy said...

Love that mascara!
I love Revlon Colorstay lip color too! It stays on while you eat!