I want to hold her!!! She's beautiful!! And you look so good post just giving birth...even though that IV looks like a doosy (that's the worst part of giving birth) She's gorgeous and I wish we could come see her in person!!! Congrats!
wow! congrats... she is gorgeous... and just so you know you have my A+ approval on the name, you might read about an Annie in our family someday! I hope all is well for the next few weeks. Wish I were there to bring you dinner!
yay!!!! she's here! (and you're done being pregnant!!) happy day for all! so happy for you! can't wait to hear how it all went. you guys look great! she is beautiful!
She is beautiful and I love her name! I had no idea you and Shauni were due at the same time. She just had her baby too! I wish I were there to squeeze everyone and bring you some meals:) Congratulations!
Congrats Mindy, John and family. We are so excited for you. I have been checking your blog every few hours to see if you had posted pictures. I'm so happy you got them on here so we could see her. My kids are very excited for you, and so are we. I'm glad she came early for your sake too!! Can't wait to see her at Christmas.
She is so cute! I can't wait to see her. She looks a lot like Maggie did when she was a baby! I love the pic of her showing how flexible she is, so darling.
Congrats to your whole family that is so exciting to have a new little addition. YOu guys are an amazing family wish we lived closer so we could see you really it has been along time. Thanks for keeping in touch!!luv you all!! Amber
Congratulations! I have been thinking about you and wondering if that sweet girl has arrived yet. And she is here! I hope it all went well. I can't wait to meet her. I will have to call you soon.
Congratulations, Livingstones! We are so happy for you! Annie is such a cutie and looks just like the other two girls. Isn't it nice to not be pregnant anymore?! :)
37 comments:
I want to hold her!!! She's beautiful!! And you look so good post just giving birth...even though that IV looks like a doosy (that's the worst part of giving birth) She's gorgeous and I wish we could come see her in person!!! Congrats!
Congratulations on your newest arrival! She is lovely.
Congratulations!!
Oh, YEAH!!
hooray for a beautiful new baby and hooray for not being pregnant anymore! :)
wow! congrats... she is gorgeous... and just so you know you have my A+ approval on the name, you might read about an Annie in our family someday!
I hope all is well for the next few weeks. Wish I were there to bring you dinner!
yay!!!! she's here! (and you're done being pregnant!!) happy day for all! so happy for you! can't wait to hear how it all went. you guys look great! she is beautiful!
She is so precious and tiny with lots of cute hair, congratulations hope your recovery goes well!
She is beautiful and I love her name! I had no idea you and Shauni were due at the same time. She just had her baby too! I wish I were there to squeeze everyone and bring you some meals:) Congratulations!
She's darling! Thanks for posting pics so quickly. Cute, little Annie. Can't wait to see her. Congrats everyone! We love you.
Congrats Mindy, John and family. We are so excited for you. I have been checking your blog every few hours to see if you had posted pictures. I'm so happy you got them on here so we could see her. My kids are very excited for you, and so are we. I'm glad she came early for your sake too!! Can't wait to see her at Christmas.
She is so cute! I can't wait to see her. She looks a lot like Maggie did when she was a baby! I love the pic of her showing how flexible she is, so darling.
Congratulations! I've been checking your blog thinking she should be coming soon. I hope all went well. She's beautiful!
congrats! She's adorable and has such a cute name. Love Allie
Annie is absolutely beautiful John and Mindy, congratulations. Her hair looks curly???
Congratulations Mindy! I LOVE the name! ;) She is beautiful~ xoxo
She is beautiful! You look great, your not supposed to look that good after having a baby!
Oh she is a doll!! Congrats Mindy!
Congrats to your whole family that is so exciting to have a new little addition. YOu guys are an amazing family wish we lived closer so we could see you really it has been along time. Thanks for keeping in touch!!luv you all!!
Amber
she's flexible! whoa mama! and her hair is awesome. congratulations!
So happy for you & your family~
congrats!!!
She's darling! Congratulations!
She's beautiful! Congrats!
:)
She is beautiful! It makes me want another baby! I hope you are recovering and getting some rest.
Congratulations! I have been thinking about you and wondering if that sweet girl has arrived yet. And she is here! I hope it all went well. I can't wait to meet her. I will have to call you soon.
She is beautiful!!!!!
Congrats! What a cutie!
Congratulations, Livingstones! We are so happy for you! Annie is such a cutie and looks just like the other two girls. Isn't it nice to not be pregnant anymore?! :)
Congrats, she is so cute! I love the name. :) I wish I could come see her.
Darling!! Love that name too! Congrats guys!!
Such a sweet pea! We can hardly wait to see her!
Congrats! She is super sweet and LITTLE!!!!
She is darling!!! Congrats!
Yay! Congrats on the new arrival. Hope you are all doing well. She is precious (as are your other kids too)
Conrats! She is so beautiful, you will have to let me know how 4 is!
Congratulations, Mindy and family. What a beautiful little baby you have! I hope you are recovering well and adjusting to a fun addition.
Congrats! She is a dolly!!!
Post a Comment