Things are slowly, but surely, returning to normal. Annie was born on Sept. 17th. She really didn't want to come, I was dilated to a 4 and just kept going! I was so worried that once I went in to labor she would come really fast and told my Doctor that I was going to have to pack some snacks and pitch a tent in the hospital parking lot so that I didn't deliver at home or in the car! At my appointment he told me to come in that night while he was on call so that the baby would be born in the hospital. He broke my water at 1:15 a.m., I had my epidural by 1:30 a.m., and she was born at 2:58 a.m. So it's a good thing for a great doctor that didn't make me wait to go into labor myself! Everything went really well and we are really glad to have her here, but she has turned our lives upside down trying to show us who is boss ... and it isn't us! I was so spoiled by Josie that I didn't even consider what it would be like to have a baby that actually cried and didn't sleep all night!! We've definately struggled, but I think we're getting things figured out. I've had the nicest friends ever that have brought in dinners, taken the kids so I could rest, and have brought in yummy treats-- we've been very taken care of, and I am so grateful for that. It's hard to believe that it has been almost 5 weeks, she's growing like crazy. I've been terrible at taking pictures, but here are a few:
Kewpie
2 days ago




8 comments:
She is so cute! I always forget how hard the first couple months are after having a baby. Hopefully things start to settle down for you soon!
I forget how tiny babies are when they are just born. Take Care!
This does nothing for my severe baby hunger. She is so adorabe and tiny and cute!
SHE IS SO CUTE!! Is her hair red? It looks a little red in some of the pictures - darling! I can't wait to see her. So glad you have great friends to help you out. Hope you guys can get some rest!
She is such a doll! So glad to hear that things are going well. Love you guys!
What a little button! I'm so sorry that she's not as easy as you were hoping for...as we all hope for when we have a baby, right?! I'm scared that our little guy will be a handful as well. It took them 45 min to go my ultrasound because he was so active. Here's to hoping that he gets it all out of his system while in my tummy!!!
So sweet!
Congrats! Little Annie is so adorable! All of your kids are!! Time flys by so fast...remember the good old BYU married ward days? I found your blog on your Facebook...sorry for stalking you! lol! I love blogging! Hopefully we can keep in touch on here!
Love,
Chloe :)
Post a Comment