We blessed Annie a couple weeks ago. She was so beautiful, I wish I would've got more pictures. I've been so lame at taking pictures. Thankfully my Mom had her camera this weekend or we would've missed Halloween pictures too! I was so worried that Annie was going to scream her head off during her blessing, because it's just her style, but she was really sweet. I was so grateful! We had everyone over afterward, and I'm so grateful for a house that will fit everyone, we love it! We missed those that couldn't be here with us. Annie is very loved and it's always good to be able to have our families together. She is so sweet and we love her so much!
Kewpie
2 days ago




2 comments:
Such cute pictures. I was so glad to be there.
The kids costumes are darling. I love Annie's little leggings. Love you guys!
I wish we could have been there - she looks darling. I can't wait to meet her and see everyone! Not too much longer.. :)
Post a Comment