Wow, how behind am I? I really want to put lovey things like pink and red and can't until Christmas is out of the way. Wasn't that like forever ago? Christmas was the best ever! We got to spend it in our new house, we got to see most everyone on both sided of our families (missed ya, Curtis'), and got spoiled as usual! I've been a major slacker as far as thank you cards, and as far as everything else goes-- I'm sure it's not because I have a crabby baby, or because I bought Maggie a mini cupcake maker that I've used about everyday since so I'm too busy making/eating cupcakes!
Here are pics to prove that Christmas really did find us. It's always sad to see it go, but it's ALREADY February-- which means it will be here again before we know it! Hold on for picture overload:


Kewpie
2 days ago




2 comments:
Nice blog with nice picture of kids enjoying the Christmas celebration. Your kids are really adorable. Your blog looks perfect.
Seriously your kiddlets are so stinkin' cut I can hardly stand it!!!One day we will have to make our way over that direction I can't believe it has been so many years!Love that I can keep updated on the haps!!
Post a Comment