We call Josie "Little Miss Fancy Pants" because she is the fanciest girl we know. If you know her you'll know that she loves shoes. Especially fancy flats. Her Grandma knows this and frequently adds to this obsession. Did you know all you have to do to be fancy is put on a nightgown and twirl? She does. And does it frequently.
Josie broke her elbow on SuperBowl Sunday on her way walking into church. She tripped up the curb. Monday was a crazy day, since it was her elbow we had to see an Orthopedic Surgeon. He told us that she broke it in just the right spot. If it would have been the other side, she would need surgery. Since there are lots of growth plates in the elbow she also had to have an x-ray each week to make sure it healed correctly.
She was such a trooper.
When the Doctor asked her which color of cast she wanted, she didn't even wait for him to tell her the colors before she said, "Pink".
After we got home, Maggie asked if she could sign Josie's cast. Josie was mortified. She didn't want ANYONE to sign it, she wanted it FANCY. So FANCY is what she got!
If you have to have a cast, you may as well have a FANCY cast!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




3 comments:
I always think that casts full of signatures are a little tacky--I'm with Josie. If I were to have to have a cast I'd come visit so she could help me make it fancy.
That is THE fanciest cast - very nice! (I won't let the kids sign Olivia's. It's too cute to sign.)
That is such a pretty cast. Love all your updates.
Post a Comment