Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another Year Older


I turned another year older last week. I had a great week and weekend. I got to celebrate with some of my besties at dinner and ice cream. I got my house cleaned (yay! too bad it didn't last ...). John got me a new bike, a Dorothy-Wizard-Of-Oz kind of bike, with a basket and everything + a nice cushy seat. I'm so excited to ride it-- as soon as the sun decides to shine. Mother's Day is the biggest treat to end my birthday week. Without my 4 little ones, I wouldn't be a mother. They brought me breakfast in bed and Josie wrapped up a whole (whole) bunch of books from her bookshelf for me! I love the thought that goes into the gifts they make at school, they are so special. Best week ever!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Glad yoy had a great birthday! I spy my favorite cake on your table and some yummy treats. Lucky you!

logans mom said...

You are a great mom! Happy Birthday & Mothers Day!