Wednesday, June 02, 2010

If ............ were flowers, I'd pick you

So this has been my theme for awhile now. I keep making flower earrings, flower corsages, I used it for my kids' teachers this year and last. I've had the most fun making headbands and pins and rings from cabochans I order online, and I made these cute pins out of fabric for my sisters-in-law for Mother's Day. They've worn them on their sweaters, purses, and would even be really cute on a headband. Anyway, I have this incredibly talented cousin, Allison, who runs this blog: http://www.cluckclucksew.com/ where I got this tutorial from. She is pretty darn amazing and smart and inspires me every day. We used to talk about being neighbors and I wish that was possible, but don't think it ever will be. For now I'm grateful for when I do get the chance to see her and until then, I'll keep copying everything she does.


1 comment:

Allison Harris said...

Awe your so sweet....and I really wish we were neighbors...it could happen right? We're getting closer at least. :) Your flowers turned out so cute, and I LOVE that make life fabric, I haven't even bought any yet because I want the whole line! Hopefully we'll see you soon -Al