Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One year older and wiser too...

My baby turned the big O-N-E. Where did the year go? I do have to say that I love that she's getting older. She is a major handful, but is easier the older she is getting. Not that I didn't have to just put locks on all my cupboard doors, like I said ... handful, and I'm not even sure that is the right word for her.
I love this sweeet girl so much.
Here are some facts about Annie at 1:
She has soft baby cheeks that I can't get enough of.
She is almost walking, which I think I'll be relieved for.
She hands you things and says, "this" and then wants it back.
Her favorite game is putting things in a container and then taking them out again.
She has already cut 4 molars, ouch. For me.
She loves to make us laugh, and she knows when she's funny. She's quite the hoot.
She never stops moving ... no, really, not ever. Well, except when she sleeps.
She is TALL. She has always been a big girl, my other kids were not big like she is.

She loved her cake, I made her a special cake and she stuffed it right in, just like I knew she would. Just like I would do if I had license.
The kids wanted to take here to Denny's for dinner, seriously, we need to get out more I guess.
And they loved giving her presents, it was a lot of fun, we are so glad she's OURS!

3 comments:

Charisse said...

So cute! Ashley will be getting that same pillow pet for one of her Christmas presents. That year sure went fast.

AMBER said...

We have that same pillow pet, well Sassie does anyhow! Looks like lotso fun for you all. Such a sweetie!

erika said...

Can't believe she one.
Looks like a great bday!