My oldest turned the big one-oh yesterday. It's hard to believe that he has grown up so fast! Where did the time go? I remember when he was a baby, he was so fun and happy and I loved that he was my little buddy. He has grown up right before my eyes into such a good, handsome, generous, helpful guy. I don't know what I would do without him, sometimes I wonder if I put too much responsiblity on him since he's the oldest-- but I expect a lot and depend on him a lot.
Happy Birthday to my big handsome guy!
The kids love to go to Brick Oven for dinner, so Grandpa & Grandma came and gave him a plant in some dirt and told him to eat the dirt (cookies/pudding) to find his present. There was $$ well hidden, but he found all of it!
Since the first time we'd gone to Nickel City over the summer he knew that he wanted to go there for his birthday and we had a blast. I seriously love that place as much as the kids!
He got a Star Wars game for the PS3, a jar that counts money, a speaker for his MP3 player, a bean bag chair, and some money. He was a happy boy!
Earlier that day I took treats to his class and took him a special lunch that I got to eat with him and his friends.

Kewpie
2 days ago




3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Johnny!
Happy Birthday Johnny! I was telling mom yesterday that I couldn't believe he is 10. I still remember when you guys lived in the basement and we would hear his little pitter patter up the stairs and see his cute perfectly round bald head! So cute!
NO WAY. He cannot be that old. Eight more years Mindy....eight years!!!!! Actually 9 years...then a mission...what are you going to do!!!????? I can't believe he's so old. What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? If you are coming this way we are crashing your party. Love, Al
Post a Comment