Friday, January 14, 2011

Family Bowling

We have this new bowling place nearby where we L.O.V.E to frequent. They really should have a discount for people that keep coming back. Have I ever mentioned that I am a terrible bowler? As in TERRIBLE? Even John will tell you, I really am that bad. But I love it, and I do believe that I'm getting better (but not without bumpers, I know how to hit them just right to make my ball go to the middle!). But Johnny is going to be great. Would it be too nerdy to put him in a bowling league?? John and Jessica are really good too. We've seen a lot of Jessica lately, and it's been great-- we really enjoy having her around. Can you help me think of a good bowling TEAM name for our family??

5 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

how fun Mindy, I think your family team name should be the Rolling "stones"....

Honey said...

I was going to say the Rolling Stones, too. Maybe 'Stone Boulders' - boulding over the competition. :)

Sounds like fun!

Honey said...

And totally put Johnny in a league - that would be awesome!

Livingstone Family said...

You guys are awesome, thanks. I'm just totally uncreative-- but feel like we need a name just for fun!

Charisse said...

I was going to say the Bowling Rolling(Living)Stones,it rhymes kind of.

Curling and bowling its in Johnny's blood. Totally put him in a league, that would be awesome.