
So I turned 32 this year. Where does the time go? Besides my crippling back problems I feel like I could still be 20!
I was super spoiled the weekend of my birthday/mother's day.
I have the greatest family & friends who know that the way to my heart is through my stomach and they brought me diet coke, pie, brownies, 7 layer bars, cupcakes, cake, cookies, & a caramel apple and you can bet that I ate all of it!
John took me to Park City to shop and to Cheesecake Factory to eat and that night after the kids were in bed he went and got me movie theater popcorn and we watched a movie. I relaxed all weekend while John took care of everything and on Sunday he made dinner and got the kids ready for church and best of all he took care of Annie, which is a huge job!
I feel so blessed when celebrating Mother's Day that I have the greatest Mothers ever! I have the greatest friends that are wonderful example of mothers and I'm so grateful to them.
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




1 comment:
Yah, so glad to hear it was a good one and you got a little pampering!
Post a Comment