I made this quilt for my very sweetest friend that moved a couple weeks ago. I knew when she told me she was going to leave that I was going to make her a quilt to take with her. It's been a long time since I've sat down and sewn, and this one was set at turbo speed! One of my other friends did the sweetest things ever and quilted it for me on her MIL's long-arm. It turned out just beautiful, which is all I can really say about it. I am super proud of it and love it and every stitch was made with nothing but love (and a couple of cuss words inbetween ...)!!
I made these pillows for her sweet kids, who were my kids' besties. Sad for all of us!! There was a third pillow, but Josie wouldn't let go if it long enough before she gave it away for me to snap a picture.
Kewpie
2 days ago




5 comments:
i use this blanket every single day, and my kids all sleep with their pillows every single night. tonight addie said she didn't think she could sleep because she missed josie too much. us=sad.
Awesome job, Mindy! Your friends are lucky to have you.
Such a cute quilt, Mindy! And those pillows are adorable. What treasures!
That is beautiful. Nice work (loved the love & couple cuss words!) We miss them so much too!
so cute! Your allowed 3 cuss words per quilt...so a couple isn't too bad. See you soon!!!!! can't wait!!!
Post a Comment