In September I did something I never thought I would do.
I walked into a Car Dealership and bought a car. ALONE. By Myself. Without John knowing. Seriously.
Sometimes I still expect them to come and take it and say, just kidding. I'm still surprised they let me walk out the door with it!
I was sad to see my van go, we had it for a lot of years and it brought babies home from the hospital, moved to Arizona and back, took us on vacations, and was a great car. The kids were sad as well, but the family that bought it was so excited, we were super happy for them to have it.
As I pulled into the driveway with my new car John's first words were, "It sure is big." Yep, it is big. Big enough the kids can't touch each other, which is sweet.
We are loving it and we were looking forward to testing out the 4WD this winter, and still have yet to use it.
Kewpie
2 days ago




2 comments:
i can finally sleep well tonight now that you have updated! LOVE the new car! and love that you're blogging again!
That's so awesome! I didn't know that you went and bought it yourself - good on ya! I wouldn't have a clue! Well maybe a little bit..I know how to STOP Ryan from buying trucks. ;) Love you guys!
Post a Comment