Saturday, June 02, 2012

Blog Worthy

Because if it isn't one thing with Annie, it's another. Last week we were sitting outside at my friend Julie's house enjoying the sunshine and she has a big, green power wheel jeep. The last kid who rode it left it facing the house and Annie climbed in. Before I could even stand up to grab her she put her foot on the gas pedal and drove it into their window well. I jumped in so fast after her after watching it all in slow motion and gratefully she was okay. She got really scraped up and bruised but it could've been soooooo much worse. She's been bandaged up for a couple weeks but now she's pretty healed. Whenever anyone asked what happened she would tell them she fell down the window.
The good news is that her and Julie are still friends and Julie's husband made covers on the window wells, which were the first thing Ann noticed when we were there the other day.
I wish I would've taken pictures, all I have is the picture of the jeep in the window.

3 comments:

Honey said...

Oh my goodness, poor Annie! So glad she didn't go through the window! How scary.

arisa said...

so scary! glad she's ok!

Lauren said...

Oh my! Always some excitement going on with Annie, poor you! Glad she is doing well!