Before we left on our week-long cabin trip I was browsing aisles at Target (my favorite pastime) and found this Fisher Price IXL on clearance for $24.99. I debated about buying it at Christmas time for Annie when it was $60, so I snatched it right up. I was able to get some games from Amazon for a decent price-- Disney Princess & Mickey Mouse (her favorite). They are CD's that load directly onto the device, or SD card, so no cartridges to fuss with. I also loaded our own pictures onto it and downloaded some songs she learned in nursery from Amazon and added them on it. It has been one of the best things I've ever boughten! She has been able to figure it all out and calls it her "game" and I throw it in my purse and she's entertained when I need her to be. I know I sound like a commercial, and trust me-- I'm not getting paid!!! Just want to throw that out there for anyone interested.
Kewpie
2 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment