Saturday, November 03, 2012

Hello?! Hello?! Is this thing on?!

So I know I've missed a lot of posts and important holidays, where does the time go?
I've noticed that blogging is falling behind in the world of social media.
Most everything I do and take pictures of is posted on my Facebook account or Instagram account. It is really hard keeping up with everything.
I recently printed my blog into a few books by year; 2006, 2007, & 2008. I'm planning on doing the rest soon and catching up 2012 so that I can make sure when this year is printed I have what I want included.
What I want to know is who still reads blogs? Who still blogs? Who still reads MY blog?
I wish I could pull in my Facebook posts and Instagram pictures into my blog, if anyone knows how ... Please fill me in!
For now ill keep it up to date, but I don't know for how long.
I recently got an email from my Grandma that said she loved looking at my blog and seeing us document our lives this way, so for her I will keep it going for awhile longer!
Just wanted to know who else out there is still into blogging and if there is an easier way to keep up with it!
And here are a few family picture sneak peeks!

6 comments:

Honey said...

I read! :)
Such darling family pictures. So cute! Very excited to see you guys!

arisa said...

i'm here and i read and i get so excited when you do a new post! i love your new family pictures!

Ashlee said...

I read your blog! I'm more of a read and don't comment person, probably makes me a little creepy...

Heather Keetch said...

I read your blog!! Don't give it up!

Heather Keetch said...

Oh and your pictures turned out great! Very cute! :)

Melanie said...

I read! But I get it, hardly anyone does anymore. I keep going for my grandma, too!