Friday, October 13, 2006

Disneyland from Maggie's eyes



Disneyland 2006
Whoever said that Disneyland is the "happiest place on Earth" was right! We had the best time. I read in an article once that people who spend their money on "things" aren't as happy as people that spend their money on making memories together as in using it to take vacations. I have to say that our trip was worth every penny spent. These pictures are of Maggie mostly, I think all her dreams of Disneyland came true being able to meet Sleeping Beauty (and Pocahontas, Cinderella, Minnie Mouse, & Mulan). More pictures will have to follow. She got to ride all the rides she was interested in, spend lots of time clinging to and holding her Grandma Peterson, and buy the Minnie Mouse doll she'd been saving all her money for. She was a trooper! All the kids were, we wore them out as you can see from Maggie's picture, but we made great memories and had so much fun!





2 comments:

Jeannie Barclay said...

It looks like you had so much fun. We need to hurry and go sometime soon. Cute pic's of you all. we sure miss and love you. We are excited to see you for thanksgiving. Oh! I did change those links too. I think you should send him a book of mormon.

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Hi Maggie. Did you have so much fun at Disneyland? How lucky you got to see so many Princesses. I love the picture of you and Tyra with Princess Aurora. How fun. It looks like you had a wonderful time. And how fun to do it with Grandma and Grandpa Peterson and Tyra. We love you and miss you so much. We can hardly wait to see you at Thanksgiving. We want to hear all about Disneyland. We love you - Love Grandpa and Grandma Livingstone.