Thursday, February 08, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday!


Well, it's official, John is old-- he turned 30 on Tuesday. For his birthday it was 80 degrees, probably his warmest one yet. He took an extra long lunch hour and we ate at PF Chang's and then for dinner our friends babysat while we went out alone. We've started a tradition now of going to Peter Piper Pizza for birthdays, so we did that on Monday to combine John's and Josie's birthday dinners. We missed Micki and Spencer a lot because I think every birthday any of us had we spent together, and I'm sure they're really missing out on Peter Piper Pizza! John appreciated the cards, gifts, and phone calls. Not much else to say except that I guess now it's time to grow up!

5 comments:

Honey said...

Looks like you had a great birthday John. Can't believe you're 30! You and your family look great! A very good looking bunch! Love you!

Crazed Cassi* said...

It looked like you had a fabulous birthday. I hope you got my message. We sure love you. You have had a lot of parties. Josie is getting so big!

Brackon said...

The sea bass is delicious at Paul Fleming Changs. If you like fish. Happy 30th (belated).

The Henwood's said...

Hey JD...you're old now ! ;) I hope you got our messages. We figured you must have been out! Sounds like a great day! Love you!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Happy, happy birthday John. It's so fun to see your pictures. You are getting soooooo old. (I guess that means that we are too.) We love you and miss you all so much. Love you Mom and Dad