Plans for the future ...
Sorry, no pictures this time. We just wanted to send an update as to our future plans (if all works out according to plan). We were finally officially denied by BYU-I. We knew it was coming, it is just a relief to have out of the way so that we can make some headway in our future. We will be moving from the great desert of Tucson on June 30 back to Provo, Utah. When we get there, we'll share Mom & Dad Livingstone's basement for about a month or as long as it takes until we can HOPEFULLY find a house or place of our very own to stay for longer than 3 years, because that is the longest so far that we've lived anywhere! We're really looking forward to the change and we have great faith that we will be where we are supposed to be. We're taking a trip up to Utah from April 4-9th so that John can meet with his future employer and nail down some firm plans with the business. He'll be able to work at the practice while he finishes his dissertation, graduates, and works on his licensing hours. We feel very blessed and we're excited to be back to the home that we knew for seven years before coming down here, because it really feels like home to us.
Kewpie
2 days ago




7 comments:
That is exciting that you all will be moving back. Atleast we will be able to see you guys before we move. Stinky about BYU-I but the Lord's hand is in all things. I am excited that you guys will be coming out in a month and you can give Ashley her snuggles!!
YEAH!!! We're sooooooooooooooo excited that you are coming home and will be our closest neighbors. The Lord will put you where he needs you. Bless you all for being so faithful. We can hardly wait to see you in April. We love you all so much!
Yeah! We will be excited to have you so close! Love you...we're glad Josie is doing better too!!!
How exciting to be moving home soon and being able to live with G&G for awhile. The kids will be so excited to be so close to mom & dad and visa versa! So glad that Josie is doing better. Sorry about BYU-I. Everything works out for a reason and you will be blessed. Love you and miss you. Keep us posted!
Well our prayers worked. We will be so excited to have you back. We'll start looking for you guys. You know that you can get more for your money in Spanish Fork...... I am sorry for your family I am sure they were hoping for Rexburg but it is closer than Tuson(SP)right. We'll be excited to see you in April. Love ya!
Don't be too bummed about BYU-I, we're happy you'll be back in Utah! We can't wait to see you guys, it's been too long!!
hey Mindy I am so excited you will be coming back we should get together while you are here. Take care and good luck
Nicole gOggins
Post a Comment