

I really feel like I failed my Motherly duties to take a million beautiful pictures of my kids all dressed up in their new Easter clothes for pictures. So, this is what we have. But, after the way I felt Saturday I guess we were even lucky to get everyone in their clothes, let alone make it to church on time. We appreciate Micki & Spencer for the lunch and letting us come get ready at their house, we love spending time with them.
Next week we're doing Easter dress over so that we can take some more pictures. So when I post Easter pictures twice, you'll know why!
Kewpie
2 days ago




4 comments:
Such a cute little family you have. Everyone looks beautiful in their Easter best. You guys are so awesome.
Amber
I am with you Mindy we are doing Easter dress up next Sunday too. We had quite the ordeal even getting to church but we made it! Our car wouldn't start so instead of moving all the car seats to the Civic we thought we would just walk. When we were walking Blake thought it would be fun to pick up a rock and then he realized it had mud on it and wiped it all over his nice shirt!! so we had to go back home and change move all the car seats over. Might I add we acccidently slept in till 8:30am to start with! So hopefully next Sunday will be better!!
Such cute pics of the kids you guys! I can't believe how much josie looks like Sicily! What a doll. They are all growing up so fast. Wish we could've been there to see you guys. Love you!
We love you guys. It was so fun to have you here. We're glad you're better Mindy.
Post a Comment