Monday, April 16, 2007

Easter Picture Re-Do ...


Easter picture re-dos!



So last Sunday our pictures kind of fizzled, so yesterday we re-did our Easter dress and took more pictures. It was a really windy day, so it wasn't the best of conditions, but we have a nice patch of grass outside our door that makes it look like we don't live in the desert and you can't see all the dust blowing around. It was a good place for pictures. Unfortunately no matter what we did Josie slept through it all, so I've added her picture from Micki's last week. Now I feel better about all the money I spent on their nice, new clothes!!

4 comments:

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

You girls look just darling. And the boys look so handsome. We miss you guys soooooooo much even though we just saw you. We can hardly wait for you to move back home to Utah. Did you get the bracelets finished? I just thought the other day I should have finished them for you when you were sick. Slow thinking Grandma. Thanks for loving me anyway.

Honey said...

What a good looking bunch! We're so happy we were able to see you. Hope to see you guys again soon! Love you all.

Kendra said...

You guys look so great! I really do love the color scheme. The dresses worked out perfect. It was so good to see you. We miss you so much.

Charisse said...

You all look so great! Love you!