Johnny started school on Tuesday, he is now in 1st grade. It seems like school just got out, we've had such a busy summer moving from Tucson to Utah, finding a place to live, and all the vacations we've taken. He was ready for school to start and he's really excited to make new friends. He's got a great teacher and a few kids from primary in his class. He's also had his first bus experience, which was a little nerve racking the first day, but today things went a little more smoothly. His bus comes at 7:22 a.m., so he's up bright and early, as are the rest of us! We're glad that he enjoys going to school, and he just looks so grown up getting off the bus!
Kewpie
2 days ago




6 comments:
Johnny looks SO big in those pictures! I get a lump in my throat just imagining the whole school-bus send off. It's good to see your farm pictures, too. We're so glad to have spent time with you there. Jake had lots of fun with Johnny.
How fun for Johnny to go on the bus! It looks like you guys had fun in Idaho and at Lagoon. We excited for you guys to come in October!
What great pics! I love the one of Johnny and John - precious! I can't believe how fast kids grow up. He'll be going into the MTC soon! :)
I still can't believe how fast your kids are growing up! We wish we were there playing with y'all...So happy for you that you made it back to your old stomping ground. We hope the move to Lehi has been wonderful and that you're enjoying your new house!
I think the greatest pic of the bunch is of Johnny and John walking hand in hand. I love sweet pics of daddy's and sons.
Johnny you're getting so big and so handsome. Love the "2 John" picture too. Such handsome boys. Love you sooooooooooo much.
Post a Comment