So, I felt like I needed to explain myself every time we had someone new over that came to sit on our old couches, "they can't be cleaned with water because it takes the color off, and on some spots I'd rather have the color off, but they don't clean AT ALL!" I felt afraid that I'd see someone stand up after sitting on them with the spots actaully transferring to their behinds from the furniture. Anyway, with some of the drama we've had with our house, one of the issues was soiled carpet from the previous occupant of the home's dog. We had the whole upstairs recarpeted, but the carpet choice the owner's of the home made was very disappointing, and looked especially worse with the furniture we had. It was like the neutral walls, floor boards, tile, and furniture were too many neutrals and didn't all jive. Long story short ... we finally invested in some nicer furniture that should wear well with little ones living with it. It makes a huge difference in how the carpet looks, and of course, if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!
Kewpie
2 days ago




8 comments:
I love your couches!! They look so good. I loved where you guys put your TV, very clever.
I love the couches!! I need to come help break 'em in! :P
Hey they look great. ANd yes we would love to get together with all the old "wardies". Talk to you soon!
Sitting here admiring your new couches and good lookin' "lawn mower...." My husband comes in and says,"The Livingstones are probably the friends I miss the most..." I'd have to agree! Wish we could be closer. Hard to believe Johnny could possibly be that old. Love and Miss you guys! Mauri
I love your taste in furniture!!! I did get your kitchen table and chairs:) I love sitting down without being nervous that I might end up on the floor instead. I promise to get some pictures up soon of our place! Johnny looks so cute on his first day of school. I miss you guys terribly!
You can't go wrong with those couches, they wipe down so nicely! They look great and are nice and comfy too. It was great to see you guys. Love you!
Yes, everyone the couches are very comfy and look great in the space. Good job to mow your lawn. One of my pet peeves it the dog crap because were on the corner. I hope you have better luck! Great school pictures Johnny! How fun to ride the bus!
Hey Mindy! I keep meaning to check out your blog and say hi. I saw a link to it from the Goggins. I'm glad everything is going great for you guys! We miss you guys being in the ward! We need to get out ourselves I think weve been there the longest out of everybody! By the way your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment