I feel so grateful for choosing to move into the house that we did, especially when after only being here for about a month I started seeing tractors and workers outside our kitchen window, adjacent to our property line behind our house. So here are pictures of the almost finished product. I am really looking forward to it getting finished, hopefully before it snows and gets too cold to use it. They still need to sod and fill the play area with woodchips and who knows what else they'll do. But we're grateful to be able to walk a few steps out of our house and be able to play at the park and ride bikes along the paved path. I also love that my kitchen area is filled with big windows so I can see right to the park! Come and play!!


Kewpie
2 days ago




6 comments:
Wow--what luck!! Wish I could see that out my own kitchen window. How fun for your kids!
Your kids are too cute and I love how festive you are! Even John in his orange sweater with brown collar - I love it! Looks like you guys have definitely been having some fun. We'll definitely have to come and play on your new playground!
Tyra sure looks like your kids! She fits right in. Thank you for the sweet things you sent our kids. Love you
That is so awesome! I'm so glad you guys are loving your house. I too wish that we could meet there together and just hang out while the kids play. Johnny and Maggie are still daily household names. Your great kids will always have a place in our heart!
Mindy?
Does it snow in Tuscon?
How fun for all of you. Love you.
Post a Comment