Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin Carving 2007






We have a tradition in John's family to spend the Monday before Halloween eating soup and rolls and then carving pumpkins together. We end up with a lot of great food and a lot of great looking pumpkins! We are so glad to be back in Utah because we missed all the family traditions and holidays with everyone last year. We missed everyone that wasn't there, we're excited to see everyone at Christmas!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

That is a great tradition. I think we'll have to start that one next year. Please tell me how you made the cutest Blog title!!! I love it.

Charisse said...

Oh we love the Halloween Pumpkin Carving! We were sad to miss it. Looks like you all had a great time!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

It is so fun to have everyone come over. I'm afraid I was so busy being disorganized that I didn't get any pictures taken except Jordan's (which I'll post later) that I didn't get any others. Thanks for coming, for the good food and the pictures. I think your soup was the only one completely gone. Definitely the kids favorite. Love you.