
One of the things I missed while living in Tucson last year was waking up the day after Halloween to Christmas music. This morning I turned on my radio with anticipation, and there it was -- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen! Now I'm ready for the snow, my Christmas tree, and all the birthdays inbetween!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




7 comments:
Is it really only 53 days until Christmas?! Hallelujah! I love your new blog and all of your Halloween pics. Your family sure is cute - we can't wait to see you guys!
I miss Kozy 106.5. Eric thought it was crazy that Christmas music was on so early. He didn't like it because our Christmas tree would be up by Nov.8th. All my neighbors in our Lancelot place and at Bay Harbor thought I was a little crazy! Doesn't feel at all like Christmas when the AC is still on! :)
Hold your horses, there! Can't we enjoy plain old Fall for a few weeks?
(Fun new blog goodies, by the way!)
I love you new heading. How did you do it? It is awesome. I can't believe Kosy is doing Christmas already. I checked yesterday and sure enough. I still can't give up fall which is sure different than the way I used to be in Canada. Come a cool day in Sept and I would slip in some Christmas music. Dad thought I was crazy. Maybe once the garden is put to bed and the leaves raked I'll be ready to think about Christmas. The wall consumed our whole summer so I'm still not ready to give it up. Love you guys.
Cute pictures Mindy, it looks like your kids had a fun Halloween! You are such a cute Mom, I loved the cookies you made! To get the background on the blog its kind of tricky to figure out. First, you have to upload the background you want ( i use paper from shabbyprincess) as a post on a blog. I made a seperate blog for my backgrounds. After you made the post, you right click on the picture of the background, go down to properties and then highlight the location and copy it. Then, you go back to your blog, and where it says Edit HTML, you go down until you find where it says body, and under body it says background:$bgcolor; so you erase the $bgcolor, and type after the background:URL(); and paste your location in between the parentheses! Sounds tricky but once you figure it out its easy, it took me FOREVER to figure out and like twenty tries, but that should work. That's for if your using the minima template, its a little different for all of them, but I think yours is that template. Okay this is really long, talk to you later, love, allison
Mindy, we absolutely LOVE all your pictures and your CUTE family!!!!
Merry Christmas, (bring it on!!)
Dianne
Marc and I went Christmas shopping last night--I'm totally in the spirit. Bring on the food, music and everything else Christmas!
Post a Comment