Monday, November 12, 2007

Curly lox ...



We took these pictures of Maggie before church last week. We put rollers in her hair after her bath the night before and we were all surprised at how well the curls turned out! I was afraid that she wouldn't like sleeping in them so I used what I've heard my Mom say before, "it's like sleeping on lots of little pillows", and it worked! We used the rollers again this past week and before bed she said, "how many little pillows do I have on my head?" It sure turned out cute! Grandpa Livingstone thought she looked just like Annie, and we also heard she looked like Shirley Temple. She's happy because it sure beats curling her hair with a curling iron every day! (If you're wondering why Johnny is sucking his fingers, he's copying Josie, don't worry, it's not a regular habit-- thank goodness! He's just trying to be silly!)

3 comments:

Diana said...

I catch Carter copying Anderson (fingers in mouth) multiple times a day. I get so frustrated because I'm afraid it is becoming a habit and YUCK!

Love Maggie's hair.

Lexie said...

Aren't girls fun? your girls hair always looks so cute! I love it!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

We love our little curly locks. You are so darling Maggie. And so is Josie and Johnny you are so handsome. We love you.