Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dance, Dance Revolution!


Last Saturday while I was standing in line to pay at the Disney Store I saw John walk in with a box. I instantly put the thought out of my mind that it couldn't be what I thought it was, but after noticing the grin on his face, I knew it really was! The impossible is never too impossible for the Livingstone Family! We heard from Santa Claus himself that we would never get a Wii, but we did. Last week we heard from the guy at Game Crazy that he'd only seen one Dance, Dance Revloution for the Wii only once since he'd worked there. The guy at Target said, "yeah right, it's harder to find than a Wii." But ALAS, thank you Game Stop-- We got it!! I have to say that it's been worth every penny, I'm sure we've already gotten our money's worth out of this game. Yesterday we even bought another mat for it so that we can COMPETE. Keep in mind that this game is harder for the Wii because not only do you have foot motions, there are also hand motions, and, John will kill me for admitting this, he loves this game and is better at it than I am! We've had a great time playing together and I'm sure it's really great for our relationship because we've spent so much time together playing it this past week and loving every minute of it! So, invitations are open to all who want to come have a DANCE-OFF!

5 comments:

Charisse said...

Next time we are in UT we will have to play this. I hear it is so fun and a really good workout.

Shauni said...

Yay for you guys--good job finding it, John! I remember you talking about how much you wanted it and how hard it was to find, so I'm glad that if finally happened. We're just waiting for you to post a video of you and John in competition mode--please post that soon, as we would all love to see it! :)

Honey said...

Man, you guys are spoiled!! That's hilarious. I would love to watch the two of you compete. :)

Williams Family said...

David and I would love to play with you guys!! Too bad we don't live closer!! I'm not sure how good David would be, I guess it all depends on how much rhythm and coordination you need. Sounds like a fun way to workout.

Christina said...

wow, I am jealous. Wish we lived closer so I could come "workout" with you. Someday I will have one because I love playing video games, but don't because I hate sitting on my behind. Have fun dancing the nights away!!:)