Monday, February 04, 2008

My Baby is TWO!




We celebrated Josie's birthday on Saturday (heaven forbid it interferes with the Super Bowl!), so she was lucky to have it drawn out for two days. She had lots of good practice at Christmas for opening presents and had it mastered! She was very excited with all her new things, amazing that she could find so many new things to love when Christmas was just 6 weeks ago! Her favorite has to be the Fur Real duck that quacks and flaps it's wings when you give it a bottle. She says, "Quack quack, baba". But I think she made a good haul. I really love having a February birthday-- besides John's. He doesn't think it's that great to decorate in pink and red and have a new Valentine's outfit for some reason! Barbie is Josie's favorite so we decorated with a little pink and red and a little Barbie. Sorry John, it's all staying up for your birthday 3 days later! Josie is our little sweetheart and we love her to peices!






8 comments:

Sarah said...

Mindy, I love the cute new Valentines theme on your blog. So cute! What a fun birthday you threw too. You have always been able to make anything look like it came out of a magazine. Such a creative mind you have. Good to see you guys are doing so well. Your children are adorable!

Charisse said...

I can't believe your baby is two! It still feels like yesterday she was 4 months and you guys were moving to Tucson! Then I think I wasn't even pregnant then and my baby will be one soon! Time goes by too fast. We are so glad that she had such a good birthday! Love you Josie!

Honey said...

Happy Birthday to Josie!! Time's flying by so fast I can't even keep up. So sorry your card (and your dad's card) will be late. Looks like a wonderful birthday. Can't believe your two! Love you!

Shauni said...

That is CRAZY that Josie is 2 already! Has it really been that long? She looks adorable--Happy Birthday Josie!

Williams Family said...

I haven't seen Josie since she was a baby! She is so cute. I can't believe she is 2!! David and I are also so excited that Lost is starting again. Can you believe that we still haven't watched the episode yet. We were gone when it aired and we still haven't had a chance to watch it. Yea for a show which is not airing reruns right now!!

Allison said...

all she needs now is a puppy!!!!!! She's so cute, i can't believe she is 2! Your baby is getting too big! Your such a cute Mom, I love her cupcakes, looks like so much fun!

Jennifer M said...

Happy Birthday to our Hospital Buddy!
We love you Josie and Mindy!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

So cute! Everything's perfect. Am I surprised? Is your father-in-law a religion teacher at BYU? He looks really familiar?