Monday, May 04, 2009

Johnny's New Look

Earlier in the school year Johnny's teacher mentioned that she thought he needed his eyes checked. I've put it off for so long, but got really ambitious last week and made us all dental appts. (after three years!!) and eye appts. His eyes aren't terrible, but glasses will help him in some aspects-- especially school. I let him pick out the frames himself, pat on my back-- so unlike me! He did a great job and I've learned to really like them. He looks so grown up! He's taking very good care of them and I've been really impressed.

4 comments:

Honey said...

Johnny, you look great! How neat to have glasses now.

And, congrats again on a baby girl - so exciting! have you thought of a name yet?

Diana said...

he looks so cute! (and excited to be wearing glasses!) incidentally, my first pair of glasses were blue, too and I was excited to wear them.

Shauni said...

Johnny, you look very cool and handsome in your new glasses!

Mindy and John, congrats on having another girl! The two you have are so adorable, you might as well add more adorable girls!

Unknown said...

Johnny looks very nice with glasses. He did a great job picking them out. I am also very excited that you are having a girl. You are going to have a house full. It will be a lot of fun! Congrats!!