Sunday, May 03, 2009

We had our ultrasound appointment on Friday. Everything is looking great and we found out that ....
its a girl Pictures, Images and Photos
We are so excited!

8 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

how fun! as you already know and I am just finding out: girls are so sweet!!!

Diana said...

I got your text--So fun! It was great to catch up!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

So your the one stealing all the X's. We only get Y's over here. Congrats...I've heard girls are fun!

Williams Family said...

Congratulations!!

Kendra said...

Congrats Mindy! That is so exciting. No one does cuter hair than you!

Allie and Spencer said...

congrats Mindy! Yay for more cute hair-dos on your blog! Love Allie

erika said...

WE are excited for you.
When are you due?
Do you have any names yet?

Sarah said...

More pink....you can never go wrong with that!! Congrats!