Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Quilt Finally Finished (and table runner to match!)

I finally finished my quilt last week and then yesterday made a table runner that matches, but I made it to give away. They both turned out really great, I am in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with my quilt! I really want to keep sewing all day, but I have a basement in desperate need of some TLC. I have so much to do to get ready to move so I don't have a lot of time to sew although that's all I want to do right now!





8 comments:

Katy said...

apparently I missed the news about a move... can you refer me to a different post?

You quilt looks great! Seriously... it looks amazing. you are so talented.

erika said...

I love the colors.

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

WOW Mindy love your projects, they turned out so cute!

Ashlee said...

Hey I've lost all my phone numbers, so you'll have to text or call me sometime, but I was wondering if you needed helping moving or someone to watch Josie while you move? I'd really love to help out any way I can! Let me know!

Shauni said...

I love all your new posts! Great job on your quilt--it looks fabulous!

Ranay said...

Both quilt and runner are beautiful. What a talent!!

Jeannie Barclay said...

Wow you have serious quilt skills! It looks so good and so hard! Good job! I'd frame it if I were you!

Lauren said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You are amazing!