We got to take the For Sale sign down today and take off the lock box. My amazingly, wonderful, sister, Micki was gung-ho about cleaning it today. She did a fantabulous job! After it's clean and we have appliances delivered it should be livable. We have a lot of yard work ahead of us, we've already been pulling weeds here and there, but we have a.lot. of work to do. Just the thought overwhelms me.
Kewpie
2 days ago




15 comments:
yay! we are so happy for you! we will have to come see it when we come to visit this summer. the boys and i will be in town from the 25th of july until the 23rd of august. what does your summer look like?? (moving?? us too!) rick will just be in and out quickly for his class reunion and his brother's wedding, so he may not be able to make it down your way, but the rest of us would love to see y'all and your cute prego belly!
SO just out of curiousity what are houses going for on average around there only ask cause a house like that here would cost up words of 600,000 or there about!!
CONGRATS! What a beautiful home! Hope I get to visit you there someday. Can't wait to see pics of the inside.
Mindy that is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys. It looks like a beautiful house! Congrats!
I love the house! The stonework is my favorite. I'm so very happy for you guys!
Yes, a very nice Micki! I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be in heaven!
VERY exciting-I can hardly wait to see inside!!! Isn't Micki so great!!!
That looks like a great house Mindy. I bet you are so excited. The yard work is overwhelming but fun once you get going!
Congrats on the new house!!
Is it cross the street from you?
Hope that someday we get to see it ?
congrats mindy! it's a great feeling owning a home, but then you realize that YOU have to do all the upkeep, maintenance, cleaning, etc. but it's YOURS! yay for you!
Congratulations! The house looks beautiful!
Hey congrats on the house...it looks beautiful! And thank you so much for the wonderful idea for father's day...we totally used it! Carter LOVED decorating the book. You are so creative!
Rawlyn and I LOVE that house!! I love the floor plan. I am excited for you!
How exciting to buy a house!!! All of your patience and hard work paid off!! It's a beautiful house!!
I LOVE your new house. It looks beautiful. I can't wait to see it all set up. Maybe one of these times soon.
Post a Comment