We are very fortunate to live close to the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple. We went to the Open House a couple of weeks ago and it was beautiful. The kids were amazed and have talked a lot about it since. I'm so grateful we got to take them and show them the inside, I hope that they remember and want to go back someday. We've been learning about Temples this month in Primary and it's awesome that we've had two Open Houses so close to us that about 60% of all the kids have actually been inside a temple, it makes it so much more real to them. We went with Honey & Ryan and their family and Micki & Spencer. I'm really proud of how reverent the kids were, and at the end all was forgotten and they just wanted the cookies. And pictures of me in all my pregnant glory are not my favorite, I should've know better ...
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




2 comments:
tell your kids to stop growing up. it's not okay with me! love the pics Mindy!
i like the last picture...what a cute family. you and john are so photogenic! look at those smiles! how are you feeling?
Post a Comment