We're moving right along with our yard. I really feel bad I didn't take a good "before" picture. We've worked so hard on it and I really never knew if we would get to see a finished product or not. It was hard to envision what it would be when it was finished. I'm happy to report now that we're close to having the finished product! We had our cement poured yesterday, which was a big step, and our grass is coming on Thursday and we're going to go get some trees and shrubbery this week. We now have a spot for our garden, our trampoline is dug, our patio in back is extended to a perfect size, our dirt looks awesome (crazy how excited I've been about paying for good dirt!), our flower beds are mostly in place, and we're excited! My wood floor area is huge in my house and it is so hard to be mopping up the dirt and dust all day, so I'm really looking forward to the grass growing!
I'll post more pictures as we progress more. We're still hoping to have a little money left over for a fence after our grass grows and that will be the last step.
If you can see at all the back of this yard, it was just HUGE weeds!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




1 comment:
What a lot of work you guys are doing, but so fun and worth it when it's your own! Can hardly wait to see the finish product!
Post a Comment