These are a few of Annie's favotite things:


These are mine:


Pretty much I'm sure you'll know that I sit around in my Oobee's all day, eating cupcakes, playing on my I-Pod Touch. Sounds about right!
Kewpie
2 days ago
These are a few of Annie's favotite things:


These are mine:


Pretty much I'm sure you'll know that I sit around in my Oobee's all day, eating cupcakes, playing on my I-Pod Touch. Sounds about right!
Posted by
Livingstone Family
at
9:03 AM
4 comments:
I too got an I-pod touch for Christmas. You need to dish on your favorites apps. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. It's really hard to look at your pictures and visualize how much I'm missing seeing your kids grow up. Miss you guys...
Cute pictures! I love your favorite things.
Do you want to run the rex lee 10 k? I am going to do it. Registration at BYU starts Feb.16th.
Love you guys!
I need that cupcake maker! Except it looks like a waffle iron and I might get the two confused and eat cupcakes for breakfast instead. :)
I haven't looked in forever. I love the pictures Micki took they are darling! They turned out great!
Post a Comment