This school year really snuck up on me, I didn't keep track of days in August at all and it really came quick! I was sad for maybe the first time ever to see my kids go! It may be just because that leaves me at home with Annie all.alone. With no kid helpers at all. What will I do?
Not really, we had a great summer-- guess how many pictures I have to show for it? Zero, Zilch, Nuthin. Oh well, I'm pretty sure we had fun.
The weather has been beautiful and I hope it stays nice for a really long time!
Maggie wears a cupcake shirt every first day of school, its kind of a tradition now, and I'll let her for as many years as she'll keep wearing one!!
Annie seriously tried to sneak on the bus today with Josie, and I almost just let her. She would've loved it, too bad she has awhile (4 years) before its her turn, not that I'm counting ...
Kewpie
2 days ago




1 comment:
oh my heck. this one made me cry like a baby.
Post a Comment