** So I am officially the worst blogger ever, I know. But guess what?! There is now an "app for that" ... Well, kind of. I can now do posts on my iPad, which makes it so much easier and convenient.
To heck with playing catch up because it's never going to happen, I think we all know that. The best I can do is start right now and blog about whatever is in my head.
Somedays I'll take a cute picture or Annie will say something funny and I'll think, "I really should blog about that", and obviously I don't.
** So I've had mono since February, I'm finally feeling like I'm starting to bounce back. It's kind of like when you have the stomach flu and it's so miserable but then next day when you feel better it's hard to remember how awful you felt... I'm starting to forget, so that is good news. I'm still struggling, but not nearly as much as I have been. And I must say I've done a really good job at pretending to feel well, on the outside you'd never know. But I have suffered and my family has suffered through, so it's good to see light at the end of the tunnel.
** The other good news is that I'm finally getting relieved of my job! for most it would be bad news to lose their job, but I am so excited!! We found a cute girl that can take over as receptionist for now. I am now looking forward to summer and can smell my freedom it's so close! And the kids are pretty excited too.
** Another exciting thing that's new with me is that I just got called as nursery leader in my ward. I love these darling little kids and want to do the best I can for them so if anyone has any great ideas please share!!
You can expect more posts and pictures coming soon!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago




3 comments:
Good on ya, Mindy! So glad you're feeling better. Thanks for the update. Love you!
this is officially the best day of my life....you're blogging again! :)
Glad to catch up. I am so glad you are feeling better and you got two lovely Sundays in a row. How sweet! Miss ya!
Post a Comment