The older I get the more realization I have for the work my own mother did in raising the 4 of us (now 5).
The funny thing is I don't remember her being run ragged like I feel a lot. Life with 4 is really busy, always somewhere to be and a project to be done. I also wouldn't trade this time in our lives for anything! I feel like we're in such a good place right now and we're all happy and healthy and I couldn't ask for more. Except for Annie to slow down ...
Today our ward took over all the YW, primary, and nursery. It was so fun to have Relief Society full and so fun to not have to worry about callings today. They also hand out giant chocolate bars every year that I've come to really look forward to.
For the second week in a row I've been served breakfast in bed (last week was my birthday), had a nice long nap, and had John take care of dinners and cleaning it up. I couldn't ask for a better day.
This day also makes me so grateful for the moms we have and grandmothers and sisters and friends that exemplify what motherhood is all about.
But my favorite thing about Mother's Day are the ones who call me Mom.
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago





2 comments:
such a cute picture! i'm glad to know that annie still loves her blankie! :)
I love this post and especially the picture! Come see us this summer.
Post a Comment