
Whoever came up with the idea for Build-a-Bear Workshop deserves every penny they make! We always have the most fun in that store, and sometimes I get a little jealous that they didn't have one when I was little so I have to live it through my kids! We had the most fun over our Thanksgiving break going for Ella's 4th birthday! Ella is Maggie's sweet little "bestest friend ever" from Provo. Their little friend Abby came too and they all picked the same Hello Kitty to stuff. They had so much fun giving them baths and picking out their outfits and doing it all together! I have to admit that I went in later and bought a few more accessories for the cute kitty and the teddy Johnny got. I'm such a sucker for things like this, I'm a dream-come-true for the salesmen when I walk into this store! We had a really fun time, so thanks to Kendra & Ella and Shauni & Abby, we made fun memories!


Kewpie
2 days ago




1 comment:
Maggie you are so lucky to have such wonderful little friends and what a fun place to go. I love your Little Kitty. Mostly I love you. It was so fun to have you here. We can hardly wait for you to come back. Love you.
Post a Comment