Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Merry Christmas to us!

Well, after wading through much trial and tribulation, we finally got our Nintendo Wii! We've been waiting, calling, searching for nearly a month now and at 8:00 a.m. this morning the wait was finally over. I have been bugging all the stores for weeks about the Wii (prounounced we), and finally Walmart told me they would be releasing 30 this morning at 8:00 a.m. I went to stake out the competition last night around 10:00 p.m and there were about 7 people waiting in line (outside). I was going to do the waiting, but after seeing the 7 people waiting I decided John had better do the honor. At 4:00 a.m. this morning John went over with his blanket, camp chair, and palm pilot games and ended up #11. The wait was worth it because now we don't have to worry about it anymore. I bought Zelda for the Wii last night while it was available and now we're all set! For Christmas my Dad bought himself a 52" TV so I'm sure our Christmas break this year is all planned with Wii excitement. I'm glad we didn't get it any earlier because I want to tell Johnny sooooooo bad. Take that, mall Santa Claus!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so funny I do not beleive I would ever in a million years stake out over night. You must get the parent of the year award as for that mall Santa he should loose his beard.
Amber

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you guys. You sure are going to have an excited little boy Christmas morning. (Not to mention the big boy in your family!) What fun you'll have with that big TV set. Love you guys. (Now how about that horse?)

The Henwood's said...

Very exciting...You would be a popsicle here at 4am! Nice to only need a blanket!!! Love you guys! The REAL Santa always pulls through!